By Nmami Agarwal
Bite the delicious and crunchy beetroot burger and fill yourself up with various nutrients. Beetroot gives the natural sweetness to cutlet with a value add of healthy filling benefit.
The beetroot burger is a healthy snack as it brags amazing nutritive values. Beetroot provides valuable nourishment. It aids in digestion, manages blood pressure, supports other bodily function and boosts immunity.
- 1 small boiled beetroot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 grams onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 20 grams tablespoons oats
- 2 whole wheat burgers
Calories- 285 Kcal
Carbs- 43.2 grams
Protein- 7.3 grams
Fats- 3.5 grams
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and garlic. Sauté till translucent. Remove from heat.
- In a mixer, combine oats and beet root. Add the onion mixture and pulse till it forms a consistent mixture.
- Shape the mixture into small cutlet and refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the bun into halves. Drizzle with olive oil. Place the cutlet on the bun and cover with the other half.
- In a preheated oven, bake the buns till golden and cooked.
Over to you
Go healthy with this beetroot burger and enjoy the goodness of veggies, in an innovative way!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: