Bean Salad with Lemon and Basil
By Nmami Agarwal
Garbanzo (green chickpeas) beans salad directly affects your appetite. Garbanzo beans salad has multiple health benefits- goodness of these green chickpeas combines with other veggies and healthy seeds. It is a nutrients packed salad and makes you feel fuller without increasing waist inches.
Garbanzo beans are high in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. Garbanzo bean has better blood fat regulation, including lowering levels of LDL cholesterol levels. It burns fat and calories which leads to weight maintenance.
Course: Snack time
Calories: 131 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 19.5 gm
Fats: 2.4 gm
Proteins: 5 gm
- 25 grams garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 50 grams medium coarsely chopped cucumber
- 20 grams chopped tomato
- 20 gm thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt- as per requirement
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup cabbage and lettuce (mixed)
- 5 basil leaves(finely chopped)
- Combine beans, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, olives, tomato, onion, and parsley and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Use Olive oil and basil for dressing.
Over to you
Garbanzo beans salad is easy to prepare and rich in nutrients. It makes you feel full and meanwhile helps in weight loss and also supports many body processes.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: