Banana Avocado Twist
By Nmami Agarwal
Banana avocado twist is an ice cream that is packed with the goodness of banana and avocado along with nuts to give it a soothing and calming effect in this hot summer. Its nutty flavour along with blend of avocados will provide you with delicious and refreshing taste along with ample benefits.
Banana is rich source of fibre and keeps you fuller for long. It aids in proper digestion and its carbohydrate content provides you with instant and needed energy. It also helps to boost mood and relieve stress. Avocados are good source of Vitamin B, C and potassium. They are also linked with boosting your mood. Almonds and pistachios are good fat sources with multiple health benefits.
Calorie = 118.5 kcal
Protein = 2.8 g
Carbohydrates = 8.5 g
Fat = 7.8 g
- Banana = 30 g
- Avocado = 20 g
- Almonds = 5 g
- Vanilla extract = ½ tsp
- Pistachios = 5 g
- Freeze the bananas the day before by cutting them into half before putting in freezer.
- Take the pistachios out of their shells. Chop almonds and pistachios with the help of knife and keep them aside for a while.
- Put bananas and avocados in the blender and grind them together. Pour the mixture in another bowl.
- After this add crushed almonds and pistachios on the mixture and allow it to freeze.
- Take it out when it gets frozen, your banana avocado twist is ready.
Over to You:
Banana avocado twist is easy to prepare, simple recipe with many health benefits. Give it a try to this recipe to keep yourself calm and stress free.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: