Banana And Almond Pancakes
By Nmami Agarwal
An incredibly healthy and fuss free recipe- banana and almond pancakes are a delight to your tongue. They are a wonderful option for those who are looking for low-carb and gluten-free diet. An amazingly super easy alternative prepared with just 4 ingredients within minutes. This flavoured dish is absolutely rich source of fiber due to presence of banana and almond flour.
Bananas are rich the source of carbs and high content of resistant starch and fiber explains their low Glycemic Index (GI) and low GI foods are meant to be good for diabetes patients. Banana also provides potassium and vitamins B6 and C. Also, eggs which are considered to be good source of complete, high quality proteins providevitamin D, B6, B12 and rare minerals like selenium, zinc, iron and copper.
- 1 ripe banana
- 30 grams almond flour
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon of butter or oil for greasing pan
- Pinch of salt
Calories: 250 Kcal
Carbs: 33 gm
Proteins: 10.7 gm
Fats: 8.9 gm
- Mash the banana in a bowl, using a fork, or you can blend smooth in a blender then add eggs and milk. Mix them well using a whisk.
- Add almond flour while stirring and mix until the batter is fully combined.
- Grease pan, drop spoonful of batter. Cook pancakes until they turn golden brown.
- Flip on the other side and let it cook.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately.
- *Make sure to keep the size of pancakes small.
Over to you
You can add chocolate chips for the kiddos and berries or any other add-ins are delicious too. Try this perfect healthiest recipe for weekend breakfasts. Enjoy this moist and fluffy mini dose enriched with high quality nutrients!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: