Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower
By Nmami Agarwal
Cauliflower enlists for a lip-smacking evening snack in most of the Indian homes. While mostly it is prepared by deep frying, this is a healthier version of the snack made by roasting cauliflower. It is coated with the delicious balsamic vinegar and black pepper. This recipe will make you fall in love with cauliflower for sure!
Cauliflower accounts for the most amount of fibres which is required for keeping your digestive system healthy. It comprises of vitamin C which helps in boosting immune health and helps aiding weight loss. Balsamic vinegar contains acetic acid which promotes digestion and is also known to improve skin health. It helps in reducing blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels due to the huge amounts of antioxidants it contains.
- 100 gm cauliflower (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (freshly grounded)
- Salt to taste
Course: Snack Time
Calories: 77 Kcal
Proteins: 1.9 gm
Fats: 4.5 gm
Carbs: 5.5 gm
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Line a baking dish with butter paper/ parchment sheet.
- Take olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, red chilli powder and black pepper in a bowl and stir. Add cauliflower and toss to coat properly.
- Spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Stirring occasionally bake in the preheat oven until the cauliflower becomes tender for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Over to you
This recipe is a perfect snack for the evening time. You can munch on this healthy snack and can add some more herbs according to your liking. This baked version of cauliflower makes the dish more interesting and delightful to eat.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: