Baked Salmon with Lemon
By Nmami Agarwal
Everyone loves salmon and this dish is one of the easiest to make and brings out the flavor that you will love. It’s loaded with nutrients that are essential for our body. By baking, it helps to maintain its nutritional value.
Salmon is a low-calorie, lean source of protein that is rich in selenium, vitamin B, potassium and omega-3 fatty acids that protect the heart and improves brain function. Whereas, Parsley contains vitamin C and is a great source of vitamin K, vitamin A, folate and folic acid. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and protects the body from Immune system deficiencies and aids digestion. The combination of lemon in this recipe brings out amazing flavor and taste. A diet that incorporates these nutrients may significantly benefit your health.
- Salmon fillet- 60 gm
- Garlic- 2-3 cloves (minced)
- Fresh lemon juice-1/2 tablespoon
- Thyme-1/4 teaspoon
- Parsley-1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper-as per requirement
- Salt –as per taste
- Olive oil-1 teaspoon
Energy– 151.9 kcal
Protein– 12.54 g
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, pepper, thyme and parsley.
- Now into that bowl add salt and pepper stir well.
- Marinate the fish fillets with this mixture.
- Take the baking tray, drizzle olive oil into the tray.
- Place the fish in this baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Over to You
Make healthy body a priority in your life. Feed it with all the essential nutrients that will promote good health. Try this recipe soon and give us your feedback in the comment section below.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: