Baked Chicken Meatballs
By Nmami Agarwal
Baked chicken meatballs are the right way to add chicken your diet. Its protein-rich properties will support your weight loss especially when it’s baked. These meatballs are delicious and easy to prepare.
Chicken is a great way to add lean protein in the diet. It is also rich in b vitamins, magnesium, iron and potassium. It helps in providing essential energy to the body. Chicken also helps in supporting heart and muscular function.
Calories: 254 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 21.9 gm
Fats: 4.1 gm
Proteins: 33 gm
- 100 g chicken mince
- 20 gm small onion
- 27 gm breadcrumbs (multigrain)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil spray
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 30 gm crushed tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 gm onion
- Water as required
- Fresh basil leaves for garnishing
- Place a rack on a tray and spray the rack on olive oil.
- Mix meatball ingredients in a bowl. Scoop up tablespoon, roll into a ball and place on the rack.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture – should make 25 – 30. It is recommended wet hands lightly with water.
- Spray each ball with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes at 390 F until golden brown.
- For preparing sauce heat the oil over medium to high. Add garlic and onion and cook until it’s translucent.
- Add Tomato and water. Stir and reduce the heat to medium. Season to taste with salt, pepper and stir through basil.
- Serve garnish with fresh basil.
Over to you
Baking helps in restoring nutrients and makes the cooking healthier. Chicken is a good source of protein but knowing the right way to cook is important. Baked chicken meatballs are healthy and recipe to prepare your chicken.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: