Garlic Salmon with Stir-Fry Vegetables
By Nmami Agarwal
Fish is known as one of the most giving away protein and when it comes to giving you benefits it becomes even more health-giving food. This garlic salmon gives you the sweet and tangy flavor because of the use of honey and lime juice. Honey gives its own benefits and helps you boosts your memory. Dinner perfection in just 25 minutes, you’re going to love this recipe.
Salmon: It is well known for having heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s help prevents the buildup of plaque in your arteries, which in turn improves blood flow throughout your body.
Honey: it acts as a natural ailment for sleep and nourishes your skin. Honey strengthens immune system, boosts your memory, and is also helpful in healing wounds. It is a natural home remedy for quite a few things like healing wounds, dandruff, and cough. It can provide instant energy and can also ease sinus issues.
- Lime juice- 10 ml
- Minced garlic- 1 tspn
- Salmon filet- 50g
- Stir-fry sauce- 1 tspn
- Organic honey- 2 drops
- Beans- 10g
- Tomatoes- 10g
- Onions- 10g
- Broccoli- 10g
- red chillies- 1
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Calories– 84 kcal
- preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- take lime juice, honey, and 2 teaspoons garlic, whisk it together to fold it in.
- On a large piece of aluminum foil, place salmon skin-side down and fold sides up to hold sauce, keeping top of salmon uncovered.
- Place the foiled salmon in a baking dish.
- Bake it in the preheat oven for about 10 minutes.
- Over a medium-high heat place a saucepan and pour the stir-fry sauce. Add the remaining garlic, saute until fragrant. Add the vegetables and red chillies. Toss to coat.
- Add the remaining soya sauce, season it with salt and pepper. Saute until the vegetables are thoroughly heated.
- Drizzle few drops of honey over the salmon and bake for 5 minutes. Adjust the oven to broil and broil salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork, for about a minute more.
- Cut the salmon into 4 pieces, plate and drizzle remaining sauce on top. Serve it with the stir-fry vegetables.
Over to You:
Enjoy the benefits of the fish (salmon) along with the fresh vegetables. Also, have this meal by 7:30 for dinner as it is a light meal and doesn’t make your stomach heavy but full. Also if positive, share it further with your family and friends and let us know in the comment section below.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: