Four Foods to Promote Healing
By Nmami Agarwal
Nutrients in our food have the ability to restore mind and body soundness. Healing is the process to get back to the original state of body. Healing foods are not just a part of a normal diet; it’s a part of natural process uplifting and aiding your body in a certain way while launching you into a total health transformation. Such foods are loaded with nutrient composition that helps you triumph over diseases like diabetes, heart disease, fatigue, depression, digestive disorders, hormonal imbalance and cancer prevention.
Including foods with healing properties in your day to day routine can give your health (mind, body and spirit) a supporting life.
- Healing with food
- Gives total health transformation
- Proven to heal naturally and by medical science
- Nature’s miraculous healing
- Optimize immune system and promoting nutrient absorption
Nature’s Miraculous Healing
Listed foods mentioned down below have been proven uphold healing properties- proven by natural and modern science. So, let get the foods disclose for the better understanding of its healing properties.
Ginger: Ginger is a wonder spice, it is known for its healing and digestion-friendly properties.
- It helps in healing vide variety of conditions including arthritis, muscular aches, colds, cramps, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects significantly help in reducing inflammation.
- Ginger is a pain warming remedy.
- Ginger can be added into tea or used as a dried spice in cooking.
Walnuts: A walnut is a nut with exceptional superpowers which assists healing of heart and brain.
- Walnuts help in healing the gut. Walnuts positively affect gut bacteria and help in reducing cholesterol levels. It helps to lower the secondary bile acids and promotes positive probiotics.
- Walnuts promote mental health; it helps in dealing with depression. It also improves attention and behavioral issues in children.
- Folate and arginine in walnuts positively affect heart and blood vessels and supports healing from heart diseases.
Eggs: eggs add special protein to the diet which helps in healing wounds.
- Egg Yolk has tryptophan and tyrosine, amino acids with potent antioxidant properties. Anti-oxidants target free radicals which are the cause of various diseases and aging process
- Egg contains vitamins and minerals which are needed for regular functioning of cells, including the brain, nervous system, memory and metabolism.
- Egg yolk is high in nutrients such as zinc and protein which enhance wound healing.
Tomatoes: An edible berry like fruit offering antioxidant protection, strengthening heart and preventing constipation.
- Contain good amount of folic and alpha-lipoic acid- good for fighting against depression.
- Folic acid in tomatoes can prevent an excess of homocysteine that restricts the production of vital neurotransmitters such as serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a nutritious compound for brain.
- Helps the body convert glucose into energy while stabilizing the mood.
Over to you
Foods not just make you a happier person but also optimize your immune system by healing you within and promoting nutrient absorption. So, always mind when you eat and make healthy choices to make your future healthier.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: