Five Post Dinner Quick Bites
By Nmami Agarwal
Dawn comes along with stomach rumblings- at the time, when you have to figure out what to eat and what not to eat because then you might pack kilos after having heavy snacks at the end of the day/ late night. In support to it, there are few scientific evidences that admit, late night dinner or post dinner snacks might lead to weight gain. But not all the snacks are diet-ruiner, few are healthy as well, that can promote your sleep and keep your weight under control. This can be lead by eating small amount of food as it’s the best way to keep the cravings at bay, and wakes you up with energized levels next morning.
- Vegetable Poha: For a light post dinner quick bites, prepare vegetable poha loaded with fresh cut veggies and flatten rice. To have a sound sleep at night, add almonds to it because it consists of melatonin- a hormone which is known to induce sleep. In this ways, your hunger will be curbed and you will have a good night sleep as well.
- Stir Fried Vegetables: Add fresh veggies to your post dinner quick bites to treat the late hunger pangs. Having veggies in form of stir fried veggies fills you up healthfully because it has significant levels of fiber and other plant compounds which treats such mid night hunger strike.
- Chicken Soup: The lightest post dinner quick bite which can be prepared easily. Also, the coziest one to sip while sitting in your chilled bed room. Moreover, it’s the recipe with rare ingredients adding comfort and healthfulness to your night.
- Whole-Wheat Flat Mint Bread With Chamomile Tea: Having flat bread (chapatti) at late night might put you in thinking, if it will be digested easily or not. Well, it will get digested easily especially when you will have chamomile tea with it. Chamomile tea has plant flavonoid called apigenin which induces sleep.
- Quinoa Salad: While preparing quinoa salad, you can wishfully choose to opt for any healthy ingredients. However, we specifically suggest you to add walnuts in it because walnuts will release tryptophan which boosts the levels of serotonin in your body that makes you sleep sound fully.
Over to you
Curb your post dinner hunger pangs guilt-free by adding the listed five post dinner quick bites. All the mentioned post dinner quick bites are filling, have less calories and easily digestible. So, next when you feel hungry, prepare any of the five late night quick bites without thinking twice.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: