Fish O’ Fillet
By Nmami Agarwal
Fish is known to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet. This fish tacos recipeis flavourful, satisfying and make you feel good and light at the end of the meal.These can be enjoyed plain as a whole complete meal or served with some side dish. This fish o fillet are the best the best fish based tacos for those who enjoy eating fishand also for people who don’t have much time to cook.
Fish is high in Omega-3s which are great for your brain’s cognitive ability and memory function and protects your heart and reduces inflammation throughout the body.Fish is a good source of calcium and phosphorus; minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. They contain the fat-soluble vitamin D, a nutrient that most people are deficient in and help to prevent arthritis, risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- Add your content…20 grams green cabbage thinly sliced
- 30g finely chopped mushrooms
- 15 grams shredded carrots
- 20 grams small onion, thinly sliced
- 20 grams; cherry tomatoes
- 10 grams; fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt – According to taste
- 50 grams – Tuna fillet
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 corn tortillas
Calories – 195.5 Kcal
Proteins – 15.8 grams
Fat – 6.6 grams
Carbohydrates – 16.4 grams
- Combine the cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add lime juice and ¼ teaspoon sea salt and toss well to combine. Set aside
- Combine the chilli powder, cumin and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl. Take olive oil and heat it in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Season the fish with seasoning
- Add the seasoned fish to pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Remove the fish from heat and cut into bite sized pieces
- Lay the tortilla flat and fill with the fish, followed by the cabbage mixture and serve hot.
Over to You
Perfectly prepared fish will not only make your taco delicious, but it also provides a lot of health benefits as it contains more omega-3. It’s such a great combination of flavours and textures, and the bright colours make this dish as pretty as it is delicious. Happy eating!
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: