By Nmami Agarwal
Stop wasting your evenings wondering about what you can do without turning on your gas stove because Chivda Salsa is the best dish to make your evening crunchier and happier than ever.
With high fiber content, chivda promotes steady release of sugar preventing instant spike in blood sugar level, gets easily digested. It is also low on calories, fat-free and rich in iron which is also advisable for lactating mothers.Try out this recipe now:
- Chivda– 51 grams
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Finely chopped red onion- ½
- Green chillies – 1
- Fresh lime juice- 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Chopped Curry leaves- 2-3
Calories: 110 -115
Course: Evening Snack
- Take chivda in a small bowl, add the tomato, onion, green chilies and lime juice.
- Mix everything well by adding salt, red pepper flakes according to your taste.
- Garnishing it with curry leaves and fresh coriander.
- Make your summer evenings more fruitful with this munchy snack and comment down below with your thoughts on this easy recipe