By Nmami Agarwal
Our eating choices have a massive effect on the sex life and doing simple changes can spice up the bedroom action. This cocoa avocado pudding has the two magic ingredients i.e. chocolate and avocado which affects our moods, energy and intercourse in truly remarkable ways.
Avocado are loaded with minerals, mono saturated fats and vitamin B6 which helps in keeping our energy high and sex drive up. They are also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which naturally boosts our mood. Cocoa contain phenylethylamine which produces when we are in love which has a tendency to boosts our mood and provide relief from stress levels.
- 30 grams avocado
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean
- 20 ml of coconut milk
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
Calories: 185.5 kcal
Proteins: 5.5 grams
Fat: 15.2 g
Carbohydrates: 16.9 grams
- Put 1 peeled and chopped avocado in a blender.
- Add cocoa powder and coconut sugar into the blender and blend this for around 1 minute.
- Now add vanilla bean, cinnamon, and coconut milk into the blender as well and blend it until smooth.
- Refrigerate this pudding for around 30 minutes and serve chilled.
Over to You:
Want some personal time to remember? Then forget roses and jewelry and prepare this cocoa avocado pudding for your next date. Have fun!