By Nmami Agarwal
September 28, 2018
Everyone likes to try different cuisines, but what’s the harm if it is more to a healthy side and no lack in being delicious. It is a delicious sour-sweet-salty and chilli recipe to serve for brunch, lunch or casual dinner.
Papaya: Everyone wonders about their skin clarity, papaya is one fruit that is healthy for your skin as well as internal, it is rich in vitamin A, calcium, potassium and vitamin B. Papaya also increases metabolism and improves digestion and helps you to lead a comfortable daily life
Peanuts: peanuts are a good source of fibre, vitamin E, it also consists of potassium and healthy fats, which also helps in preventing chronic disease.
Lemon: lemon is the major source of vitamin C, it deals with your skin and helps in weight reduction as well.
Cherry tomatoes- cherry tomatoes are of miniature size but are a power pack of healthy nutrition, it consists of vitamin k and potassium and is an excellent source of Vitamin A and C.
- Green raw papaya shredded – 50 grams
- Chopped long beans – 20 grams
- Cherry tomatoes (cut into 1/4th) – 2 in no.
- Garlic cloves – 2 -3
- 1 Chilly (red or green)
- ½ a teaspoon of mustard sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of ground peanuts (roasted)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut palm sugar
- For garnishing – use either green beans, lettuce or chilly.
Calories: 69.87 Kcal
Protein: 1.97 grams
Carbs: 13.95 grams
Fat: 1.1 grams
Course: Lunch or Dinner
- Peel the green papaya, shred it and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Use crushed garlic, long beans and tomatoes pestle it a few times till It releases juice.
- Add the chillies and deform it a little.
- Dissolve the sugar in the lime juice and your choice of the mentioned sauce in a separate cup.
- Get all the ingredients together and mix them well.
- Serve in an appealing bowl and garnish it with lettuce or chillies
Over to you:
You definitely wouldn’t want to miss out the amazing four-flavoured tasting recipe which is easy to cook and serve. It is good for your health and helps clean the internal system.