Beauty from Within
By Nmami Agarwal
Have you ever wondered that unhealthy food can damage your metabolism as well as your healthy looking skin? Moreover, it’s not only about unhealthy surroundings; stifling weather and scorching heat which makes it difficult for the skin to breathe, damaging it from the inside – leading to skin issues like sunburn, tanning and rashes.
A skin that dazzles with shine and glows from inside, has a strong nutritional back-force to it and not heavy cosmetic range. The word “naturally” comes from a lifestyle change and not an artificial bound beauty range. It requires a little effort and routine to have a flawless beauty of your own. Look past the drug store offering a huge variety of products, instead use those – if you have a knack for it – to enhance your beauty and not as an artificial beauty tool.
Discover few food items, which, when incorporated into your food bucket – will help you achieve the desired texture:
- Tomatoes: Highly capable of reversing sun damage, skin unevenness and spots/blemishes. Tomatoes are typically a natural source of vitamin C and have an essential antioxidant called lycopene, which aids in protecting the skin from environmental damage like pollution – the cruel footing of dark spots, dryness, and fine lines on the face. So, toss in some raw tomatoes in your salad or apply its pulp on your face to obtain that natural beauty you desire for.
- Soy: Apart from serving immense physical health benefits soy also contains isoflavones and vitamin E which help your skin glow and look more beautiful naturally while regenerating damaged tissues. The isoflavones content in soy can improve skin elasticity, wrinkles, dryness
and collagens, working as a youth agent and make your skin feel younger.
- Avocados: Healthy monounsaturated fats like linoleic and oleic acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, and vital minerals present in avocado which makes it good for the healthy and beautiful skin. Avocado pulp acts as a wonderful wound-healing magic and prevents your skin from aging and sun damage while reducing the sunburn and dark patches.
- Olive Oil: High intensity of nutrition with amazing skincare benefits that this oil provide are immense! Rich portions of monounsaturated fat in olive oil plays the role of youth enhancer. Naturally packed with hydrating squalene and anti-aging antioxidants which make it perfect to use directly on the skin without blocking pores.
- Kiwi: A natural source of vitamin C that plays a major role in collagen synthesis which protects and rejuvenates your skin keeping it young and vibrant for longer. Another essential vitamin found in kiwi is vitamin E- antioxidant that fights against the formation of free radicals and keeps your skin naturally glowing and healthy.
Over to You
Your skin requires special attention throughout the year and especially with the arrival of summers. Loss of moisture in the form of excessive sweating leaves your skin look sticky and oily for the rest of the day. So, instead of spending on your favorite beauty products, opt for the foods you should add on the plate to maintain your natural beauty for lifelong.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: