By Nmami Agarwal
Baked Nachos with Guacamole Nachos! Mouthwatering aren’t they? Rather than cutting nachos from your diet for health reasons, why don’t you switch to these homemade recipe which is healthy and easy to make and do not consume much of your time?
Whole wheat flour is rich in phosphorus, calcium and vitamin B1, which is essential for glucose metabolism. It extracts energy from our food and converts it into ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
Along with it we have used maize flour in this recipe which is a great source of vitamin, starch, valuable proteins and oils. Next, avocado we all know is a super food that aids in weight loss. It contains omega-3 fatty acids which gives our body energy and support the growth of cells.
Ingredients For Baked Nachos:
- 10 grams of whole wheat flour
- 10 grams of maize flour
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
Ingredients For Guacamole:
- 40 grams of one ripe avocado
- 20 grams of diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of fresh minced cilantro
- Juice of 1 limes
- Salt to taste
Calories: 202 kcal
Proteins: 2.66 grams
Fat: 11.31 grams
Carbohydrates: 22.4 grams
For Baked Nachos:
- Combine all the ingredients of nachos in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using hot water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll the dough into 175 mm and 7” inch in diameter circle and prick it evenly with a fork.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or tava and cook the circle lightly on both the sides.
- Place on a clean dry surface and cut into 8 equal triangles using a sharp knife and keep aside.
- Repeat above steps to make more triangles.
- Place triangles on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Put all ingredients of guacamole in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- Season with more salt if needed.
Over to You:
After reading this easy to cook recipe, you might have water in your mouth. Why don’t you try this out for yourself at your home? You can share this recipe with your family and friends. So, try this out soon and let us know in the comment section below.