By Nmami Agarwal
Today, in this recipe called baked-fish crisps we have used low calorie and important nutrients ingredients. Fish is known as one of the healthiest foods on the planet. It is filled with important nutrients, such as vitamin D and protein. We have cooked this delicious snack with minimal oil to prevent its ingredient’s nutrient loss.
Fish– one of the healthiest foods on the planet consisting of important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D. it lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Fish is very good for your eyes it may protect your vision in the old age. It is also the best source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Egg white– it consists of vitamin B and D and minerals such as iron and copper. It has a lower amount of fats and cholesterol. It is the healthier part of the egg as half of the protein is found in the egg white. Whereas, egg yolk contains more fat and calories.
- Egg white- 1
- Water- 1 Tsp
- Dry bread crumps (Italian style)- 20 gm
- Lemon pepper seasoning- ½ tsp
- Garlic salt- ¼ tspn
- Tilapia fillet- 60 gm
- cooking spray- 1 tspn
- lemon wedges- 4
Calories– 165 kcal
Protein– 17.3 gm
Carbohydrate– 10.7 gm
Fat– 5.2 gm
- heat the oven to 400 F.
- line the cookie sheet with silver foil; spray the oil on the foil in a limited manner.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg and water till its well blended.
- In another shallow bowl, mix lemon-pepper, bread crumbs, and garlic salt.
- Dip the fish into the egg mixture; then coat it with the breadcrumbs. Place the fish on the cookie sheet. Spray minimal oil onto it.
- Bake it for ten minutes. Turn the fillet to the other side and re-bake it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve it hot and healthy after garnishing it with lemon wedges.
Over to you:
When you get home on a rainy day and you wish to eat something crispy and healthy you can simply get your hands over these easy to get ingredients and try these fish crisps.