By Nmami Agarwal
September 10, 2018
Give a kick start to your day with this upteem glass of apple and oats breakfast smoothie and relish your body with vital nutrients required by your body to sustain all day long. Enjoy the nutritional benefits of apples and oats together in the glass of goodness and let go your whole day in energy.
Apple the main ingredient of this recipe is extremely high in healthful antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. These phytonutrients and antioxidants found in apples may help lessen the risk of cancer, hypertension and heart disease. Oats, on the other hand, are the healthiest
whole-grain to be added in your diet as they are rich in carbs and fiber and also higher in protein and fat. They have a significant amount of vitamins and minerals, contain many powerful antioxidants that may help reduce blood pressure and provide other benefits. Also, oats are rich in the soluble fiber called beta-glucan which reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels. In all this nutritional milk too is the riches ingredients used in this recipe which is high in protein, calcium and vitamin D.
- 150 ml of Milk (non-dairy or dairy)
- 50 grams of apple, (small); any variety
- 15 grams of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Teaspoons hemp hearts (can substitute chia or flax seeds)
- ½ cup ice (optional, to make it cold)
Calories: 185- 190 kcal
Protein: 7 grams
Fat: 7.7 grams
Carb: 22.9 grams
- Add milk and oats and de-seeded apples in a blender and blend it together.
- Add remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until gets it smooth and velvety in consistency.
- Serve chilled.
Over to you
If Apple and oats separately are not your type of food then in this way are going to love it. So, get ready to fall for this apple oats breakfast smoothie recipe while celebrating a healthy long live life.