By Nmami Agarwal
So, the crown is back after 17 long years! We can’t express how proud the beautiful
Manushi Chhillar has made us. Being a part of Manushi’s fitness journey, we know how dedicated she has been towards her workout and diet regime.
Here are a few lifestyle hacks by Nmami Agarwal the diva absolutely swears by:
- 8 hours of sleep: Sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more.
- Fruit yogurt over refined sugar: Sugar, in all forms, is a simple carbohydrate that the body converts into glucose and uses for energy. But the effect on the body and your overall health depends on the type of sugar you’re eating, either natural or refined.
- Dark chocolate lowers stress level: Chocolate can be used, in appropriate quantities, as a tool for stress reduction. Always opt for darker chocolates as they have lower quantities of unhealthy ingredients, such as fat and sugar, than milk chocolate. They improve mood by increasing serotonin and endorphin levels in the brain.
- Avoid painkillers to get relief from menstrual pains: Most of the women depend on painkillers for managing the painful cramps but do you know they can be dangerous to your health and may lead to kidney failure or make it difficult for you to conceive? The best way to reduce all the PMS symptoms is to have a healthy and balanced diet.
- Have a personalised PMS diet: As you know, those special days of the month also bring in some special food cravings. While banana smoothies are the best way to kill sugar cravings, it’s always advisable to have a personalised PMS diet plan according to your body.
A few changes can make a big difference to your life. Just like these simple lifestyle habits and hacks helped Miss World Manushi Chhillar make a mark for herself.