By Nmami Agarwal
There’s this belief that foods which look like the body parts often give a healthy boost to your intimacy drive. But the most appropriate and well-researched truth behind such foods is- they have certain natural components that improves your libido (sexual desire.) In general, any healthy food is considered good for a healthy sex life. However, there are specific foods which are particularly beneficial such as walnuts, avocadoes and watermelons.
Anyone would agree that sustaining a healthy life full of intimacy is directly linked to feeling physically and emotionally healthy. Hence, there will be no surprise in building up a food list that plays a crucial role in helping you get your groove back. If you are thinking of leading a healthy sex life, it may be the right time to take a closer look at your diet and re-build it. Therefore, we have these five foods packed with nutrients that can perk up your libido and may improve your overall health too.
5 Must-Have Foods To Spice Up Your Relationship
- Apples: Having an apple a day not just keeps the doctor away but also helps in extending sexual stamina. That’s all due to high levels of quercetin- an antioxidant found in apples which has been associated in playing a role for improved endurance. As the body under goes multiple physical frequencies, during exercising. Therefore, having apples may help equate fortitude with extended good time.
- Avocadoes: Anxiety about getting in bed might lead to elevated stress levels, low libido and possibly get in the way of a healthy intimate session. Looking for solution now? Feast on some avocadoes! Avocadoes, not only are a rich source of stress relieving- B vitamins but also a healthy source of monosaturated fats that have been linked to better blood flow, while curing anxiety.
- Nuts And Seeds: Instead of some fancy candy or snack, grab a handful of nuts and seeds like cashews, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds. All these nuts are chock-full of zinc and are also considered as a host of healthy snacks containing L-arginine to get the blood flowing. Including these nuts will help you boost energy and endurance as they are high in magnesium.
- Garlic: You will be amazed to know that ancient Egyptians used to include garlic in their diet to boost their stamina. Researchers have also confirmed that consuming this plant help you with your sex drive. So, keep your heart and intimacy healthy by adding some garlic to your weekly dishes. But always keep in mind that garlic won’t make your breath smell particularly that good, so go easy.
- Pomegranate Juice: Including pomegranate juice in your breakfast meal plan can help improve the erectile dysfunction as it is loaded with antioxidants that support a good blood flow. Many studies have shown that elixir improves long-term erectile response. Enjoy pomegranate juice for healthy ecstasy.
Over to You:
Here are some foods to load your diet with which will help boost your lovemaking fortitude. Giving a kick start to your day with whole foods- high essential nutrients key such as minerals, vitamins and potent antioxidants enhance your body’s sex hormones and also makes you feel more energized to initiate or accept your beau’s bid for sexual affection.