By Nmami Agarwal
May 3, 2018
Looking for a low-fat and low calorie breakfast option? Here’s a one up! This Smoothie is high in calcium, potassium, antioxidants & low in fat. Yet, this recipe will fill you up and get you going all energised and ready to take on the world. Vitamin-packed blueberries are a powerhouse of phytonutrients and bananas add a wealth of potassium to the smoothie. The sweetness of ripe Bananas makes it flavoursome and flax seeds are great for digestion and your skin too. Here’s how you make it in simple steps:
- ∙ 1 big banana peeled and chopped
- ∙ 2 tbsp flax seeds
- ∙ Handful of blueberries
- ∙ 1 cup low fat soy milk
- ∙ Ice cubes
- 1. Peel and cut the banana into small pieces
- 2. Add the banana, flax seeds, blueberries and soy milk in the blender jar.
- 3. Blend until smooth and whip until smooth
- 4. Pour prepared smoothie into a chilled serving glass with ice cubes
Calories – 273
Over to You
There’s nothing smoother, yummier and healthier than this powerful Banana Blueberry and Flax seed smoothie. Not only is it a mouthful to say it, it is loaded with nutrients that fight off infections, boost your immunity and give your body all the energy it needs during the day. Try it out and if you like it, please share your experience with us.