By Nmami Agarwal
May 1, 2018
Want to enjoy frozen drinks but tired of fizzy colas? Our mango Apricot Smoothie is deliciously refreshing and loaded with antioxidants like vitamins A, C & E. With No artificial sugars and no elaborate preparation needed, this dessert is a quick gateway to health & taste. The Apricot Mango Smoothie is packed with summer colour, flavour and goodness. Mellow mango & sweet, slightly tart apricots combine in this wonderful drink to create a refreshing delight. Want to try it out? Try the recipe below
Calories – 163
- Apricots – 1 in no,de-seeded
- Mango – 1 ripe, peeled and de-seeded
- Low – fat yoghurt – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon
- Ice –cubes – for cooling
- Lemon peel or zest (for garnishing)
- Firstly take the fruits (mango and apricots), and cut them into thin slices.
- Now in a blender – add fruits, yoghurt and a pinch of cinnamon to have a thick consistency.
- Add the ice – cubes and blitz it again to a smooth and desired texture.
- Serve cold by garnishing it with lemon peels or zest.
- 1 Apricot , 78kcal
- 2 Ripe Mango, 70kcal
- 3/4 Cup Ice
- 1/2 yoghurt
- 1 Tables Spoon honey, 120Kcal
- 150 ml milk (normal or soya), 78kcal
Over to You
With the heat taking over, it’s hard to keep calm and chill on, right? Loaded with nutrients, this Mango Apricot Smoothie is an absolute delight for your mind and body. Whether you had a bad day at work or you just need a break, these are simply the quickest way to pep you up. So, this season say No to fizzy drinks and a Big YES to Fresh homemade smoothie.